Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sunbeam Mixers

     
Another thing that I sort-of inadvertently ended up collecting is vintage Sunbeam Mixmaster mixers. It started with one...and then I saw others...and then next thing I knew I had five. Who needs five mixers? No one. I have realized that while I do love my Sunbeam Mixmasters...I do not need copious amounts of them. I really only want one. But I want it to be perfect. 

The first time I saw one I knew I had to have it for my kitchen. Once I found one though, I realized that they are really not all that rare. I kept buying them because I kept finding ones in better condition. THEN I discovered that they made them in PINK and BLUE and YELLOW! So, now I am on the search for the perfect mixmaster in the most fabulous color for my kitchen...I just haven't decided what color that is yet. 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment