Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Birthday

                                      

Tonight Zach and I went to Cubanitas for my birthday. It was DELICIOUS! I love cuban food. I have been a lover of cuban food ever since visiting my friend Nicole in Miami and being served an authentic cuban dinner by her mother. We then proceeded the next night to go out to a fabulous cuban feast at one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. I don't remember the name of it but the food was excellent and the music was awesome! They had a live band and from the atmosphere in the restaurant you could almost believe you were in Cuba. Someday, Zach and I will travel there together! 

Cubanitas has the best Mojitos ever! Probably my favorite drink. The combination of the lime and fresh mint...to die for. 



Nothing like a fabulous Cuban meal to celebrate the beginning of my 28th year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment