Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Where I've been...


Wow. It has been almost TWO YEARS since my last post! Where have I been? Well, my wonderful hubby and I welcomed our first little one into our life on July 11, 2010 and life has been crazy full with pregnancy, morning sickness, adjusting to a baby, diapers, and all the other things that come with adjusting to becoming parents. It has been a busy two years but we are so happy with our little family.

I've been thinking about this blog a lot lately and I am way overdue to begin regular posting again. I have so many things to update all of you on! This blog will continue to focus on all things antique, vintage and kitchen related but I have become so passionate about being a Mama that I have many things to say about that now too. (Plus, I my little boy has the sweetest nursery full of cute little antiques that I will have to post about.)

It's good to be back.

<3 Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment