Monday, June 2, 2008

retro dishy


So, I have been thinking about starting this blog for a while and am now finally getting around to it. 

Originally I wanted a place to simply put down my latest experiments in the kitchen but...my kitchen is about so much more than just what I make. 

It is about the environment, 
the space, 
the inspirations, 
the presentation, 
the flavors, 
the taste

...mostly for me, I am basically obsessed with the whole concept of the 50's domestic goddess. The idea of cooking in heels, armed with lipstick in one hand and a spatula in the other.  

So what can you expect from this blog?

I plan to use it as a place to talk about my love of all things retro and vintage (especially dishes and kitchen tools!), share some of my favorite recipes, share pictures of my continually evolving vintage kitchen and anything else that strikes my fancy in a moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment